Monday, July 6, 2009

Picture Time

This past weekend J and I went camping at a lake a few hours from home. We were both so excited to go, but after we got there the plans we had made started to fall apart. Long story short we decided to come home early, and ended up having people over Saturday night to celebrate the 4th. At first we were a little bummed, but it was nice to shower and sleep in our own bed that night! I didn't get to take any pictures from camping, but there wasn't a whole lot to take pictures of so you're not missing much.


However, I do have pictures of KC finally :) She was sick right before we left to camp and I was SO worried about leaving her with our dogsitter. She did great though..thank goodness. :)







When I was uploading those I just saw a few from our one week anniversary :p We moved right after the wedding so our first weekend at the house (also our first week of marriage) we planned on relaxing as much as possible!



I tooka picture of how my rings look a majority of the time..crooked!



I was sneaking a picture of his ring! It was so weird to see it there!


We didn't have cable yet so we watched Season 3 of Family Guy! (and yes..I took a picture!)


Ok so this isn't from the first week. We took a trip to Walmart and got caught in the rain. J went to pick up the car keys because the car had just had its oil changed and I was unloading the groceries into the car. My jeans were 100% soaked, but I had a few tiny dry spots on my shirt. We just sat in the car and laughed for a few minutes because we looked so ridiculous!

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Hahah my band is always twisted around so that the diamonds are on the bottom of my hand. Bummer! :)

A New England Girl said...

Your pup is SO cute. Thanks for sharing photos. :)
Sorry your plans fell through for the weekend; I hope you had an enjoyable time on the 4th anyways. I always prefer being at home- it's just so much nicer having your things around! :)

Hope you're having a great Monday.