Friday, July 17, 2009

Recovering..

For those of you that don't know..I really love cheerleading. I cheered for 7 years, and started coaching cheerleading my freshman year of high school. I think I like coaching more than I liked to actually cheer myself. :)

I spent 3 days at cheerleading camp this week with a squad that I've recently started coaching. For those of you who have never been to a cheerleading camp it is a lot of fun, but very very long (and LOUD) days.

I would wake up at about 6:30 am and make sure all 20 girls were up and moving. The other coach and I didn't get much of a break until they were all in bed at 11:30 pm. Then it was time for my own shower and bed!

I got home yesterday around 3 and was in bed by 6:30. I was exhausted!

Other than camp I haven't had too much going on. I cleaned up around the house today and then J picked me up for lunch. :)

Oh! Fingers crossed for a potential job opportunity that may have developed this week! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Glad you found a place to coach again! Get some rest girl!!