Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WARNING: Newlywed Babble to Follow

Tomorrow is J and I's 2 month anniversary :)

(A little back story..) I volunteered to help a friend of mine out here by watching her super cute baby boy twice a week. I pick him up from daycare and bring him to my house for a few hours until she gets off work. Yesterday was the first time she's needed me to do it.

Let me also say, we're not ready for kids. Did you see that whole 2 month anniversary statement up there?? We're still enjoying each other and being newlyweds.

With that said, J was amazing. He was crawling around on the floor, tossing C (my friend's baby) up in the air, making bubbles in the sink for him to hold, and making sure he had enough juice to drink. I knew that J was great with kids, but it was SO fun to see them play together.

Once again, we're not ready for kids, but watching my "big strong military man" husband laying on the floor to play with a baby was one of the cutest things I've seen in a while. :)

I know every post is better with a picture, but we can't find our camera chargers! boo! I'll get on the ball soon !

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw, how cute!! I love seeing tough guys soften up around little kids!

A New England Girl said...

How adorable!! When I was dating my ex, also a military man, I used to turn into a puddle of mush when he was around his nephew. It was just too cute for words!! They're all tough on the exterior, but put a gurgling baby nearby and they can't help themselves. :)